my life - my choice - my destiny

choices - the luxury of life? changes - is it an option?

Friday, June 17, 2005

weird but true.. i guess

i have to adjust my rearview mirror EVERYDAY.. why? yeah u tell mi why.. i wonder too.. i'm sure nobody touch the car.. jus that it always happen in the morning (driving to work) and in the evening (driving home)..

*** break ***
divert off.. coz some body jus pisses me..
another fucking stoopid idiot come n tell mi working for ur dad is so much easier that "outside" coz the boss throws their file when unsatisfied.. FUCK OFF.. (yet i cant utter a single word coz for corporate benefit jus hav to fake a fucking smile *yucks how unreal*)..

i may not be totally experience in the "outside" world but jus FUCK OFF.. if u like jus GO N WORK FOR UR OWN DAD.. opps sorrie.. i forget u r not as LUCKY as me..

*** break ***
back to my adjusting..

SO after a few days i concluded that my body length actually changes quite significantly.. every morn i sat in the car.. i only c the half the rear windscreen (coz its too low) i shifted in my seat.. thinking that i might be slouching the prev day or something.. nope doesnt work.. so i shift the mirror..

then in the evening.. i look at the mirror.. again i only c the half the rear windscreen (this time its the other half.. which mean its too high) tried shift my seating posture.. nahh still dun work..

beside steching n shrinking thru the day n nite.. i cannot think of any other reason.. *still puzzled*